The primary goals of mold remediation and bacterial decontamination are:
- to return the property to a state free of any abnormal contamination, and
- to correct the issue that caused the growth of mold to begin with.
All RCS technicians are trained to follow the ANSI approved IICRCS520 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation, because:
- It is the ONLY approved standard, and
- No other certification body will hold up in court.
If you’re selling or buying a home, you should also consider getting a mold remediation quote.
Testing and Inspections
Remediation and Consulting Service offers a full line of Microbial testing, including:
- Airborne mold spore counts
- surface samples
- bacteria cultures, and more.
Additionally, RCS can inspect property for potential damage and prepare a report to outline the remediation services required.